To provide social workers with a structured professional judgement tool and framework for assessing risk and strengthening family resilience.
• Establish best practice in parenting risk assessments.
• Provide a systemic model of assessment with a sound theoretical underpinning.
• Build confidence in forming effective safety plans.
• Establishes best practice in risk assessment and safety planning
• Equip practitioners to present their assessment in a variety of contexts including Multi-disciplinary meetings, Safeguarding Conferences and Family Courts.